Monday, September 12, 2011

We Took a Family Bike Ride to Madrona

 It was super fun, but I was pretty terrified. Seattle is full of hills! And Fox was pretty mad about being strapped into the bike trailer and even more enraged when we tried to put a giant helmet on his head, so we just left it off. And this is what Nick says to me, "It's fine just as long as we don't crash." (?!)



 Sleepy baby.
 Also that day Fox tied to eat a marker, well actually did eat a marker. But also ended up drawing a Charlie Chaplin mustache on his face.When I first saw it I called it a Hitler mustache, but then Tyler asked," Who is Hitler?" So now I call it a Charlie Chaplin mustache. Fox is weird. This morning when I sat down to write a post I put down a little piece of biscuit for him to eat, and he picked it up and put it in the brush he was holding and brushed his hair with it. Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment