Thursday, August 25, 2011

1,000,000 Pictures to Show How Much I Love our Courtyard

This is Tyler after her very first bike ride outside of our apartment complex. We went to the beaver dam. Tyler did great. I don't even remember any complaining, but that was about a month ago, so I could have forgotten.
 I am trying to think of the words to describe Kevin and Fox's relationship, but I can't! It is too adorable. Fox really loves the whole Finney-Richardson family, but for surely-sure he loves Kevin the most. Fox is a pretty great hugger in general, but he saves his best hugs for Kevin.  

On the way to the pool. She is ready.

This is actually in our living room, but this is turning into a post about how much we love our neighbors.

Our cousins also love our courtyard. And we love our cousins visiting our courtyard.
These are our neighbors Michael and Gloria (with Ty and Kenzie and Andrew). They also have a momma and wife named Megan and a little brother named Jesse who was just born yesterday! But anyway, Michael actually might have super powers. This guy can run around after children and pretend to be a monster for an unbelievable amount of time. At first I felt sort of guilty that I couldn't do that, but then I realized that God gifted us all in different ways and that there was no reason to compare...and then I sat down.

This is Conner and Seamus. They are seven and nine-year-old boys and therefore the coolest people on the planet. This is the kind of thing Tyler would say to impress them, "Hey Conner, we're playing Dark Vader. I know about Dark Vader, Momma, riiiight?" Or "Hey Conner, Fox actually ate bird poop (true)!" Unfortunately Conner and Seamus moved to the Eastside. And we miss them especially Tyler.

Every Friday Nana comes to watch Finn and we get to enjoy a morning of visiting and playing with them. I am so grateful for all the people who think my children are great and who look forward to spending time with them.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your kids are getting so big! Tyler's hair is so long and pretty. I love your courtyard too.

    ReplyDelete