Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Wolfes came for Christmas!!







The Wolfes came and we got to meet Alice. 
She was born exactly one month after Evangline Nicole. 
Look at her. She is so cute and she really loves to read. 
I like her and I do think that her and Evie should be best friends.
 We did some really fun stuff with Megan and Stephen and Alice like take these family photos (these are my faves), hold our babies, and go see Anadel play at a lovely restaurant in Glen Ellen. Megan and I shared some risotto. I wish she lived next door to me so we could go to restaurants and share food like everyday. It was so super fun.








1 comment:

  1. Ditto to everything you said! Guess you are just going to have to move to Michigan or Louisiana or Texas or wherever we end up :o)

    ReplyDelete