Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunt Numero Uno!




I titled this post "Christmas Tree Hunt Numero Uno!" for two reasons. First of all we went to a tree lot in town and unfortunately discovered that it was ridiculously (slight exaggeration) over priced and not a one of us purchased a tree there which led to a second christmas tree hunt. Secondly we got a chance to spend time with some really fun new friends who happen to be from Chile. And get this: They got married on a Chilean TV show like that one show "A Wedding Story" which used to be on TLC when I was in high school! What?! I used to watch that show everyday. But that is not the only reason I like being their friends they are both funny and also took some cute pictures of our family! Thanks Nick and Nelly!















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, cute overload! Fox is such a little model! Love Evie's tutu. Also, how do you find such interesting people?!

    ReplyDelete