Thursday, December 1, 2011

Suprise! And Happy Thanksgiving!

 So, what did you do for Thanksgiving?
Well, I gave 9 people a horrible 24 hour flu that resulted in my mom going to the ER and getting pumped full of fluids and steroids (don't worry that's what she always does when she barfs), but at least a didn't poison them which is what I originally thought until people started getting sick who had most defiantly not eaten my banana bread. 
So Nick and I got horribly sick on Monday and Tuesday, and while he is lying on the couch passed out I say to him, "Let's drive to Napa for Thanksgiving." And so we do. Two hours later. We drive all night and surprise our family, who were so happy and excited to see us and said they still were even after we gave half of them the flu. Hmm....Is that a true story? I'm not sure. But I do know that I love them all so much and I am so Thankful for them and for how much they love us. 
 There is just nothing like a cousin.
 Or a Grandpa.
 Or Jason.


 Always on the phone. Even on Thanksgiving!?
 Also Happy Birthday Sis! Yay, you got an IPad2!

No comments:

Post a Comment