Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Airplane

 I love to fly with my kids.
 For real.
      But who wouldn't. Sure they are a ton of work and I have to carry all this extra stuff and I have to continually stop Fox from putting everything into his mouth and they usually end up both crying and crawling all over me at the same time at some point on the flight, but they are so stinkin' cute and everyone is super nice and helpful and says encouraging stuff. But here is a weird thing. People often say to me things like, "whoa, you've got your hands full." or "I don't know how you do it." And they say it like it is literally a miracle that we have made it out of our house. Have you never met a person with two children before?! Or maybe my children are really just that crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment