Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Few Firsts

 Fox stole from a toy store for the first, and hopefully last, time.
 Fox said sister for the first time. And then proceeded to only want whatever she happened to be holding in her hand from that point forward. He went from being semi-interested-mostly-a-little-leery of her to always wanting to sit essentially on top of her and grab things from her overnight. On a positive note he is getting inspired to walk in order to keep up.
Tyler said that she wanted to have a baby when she grows up for the first time. Then she said that she still wants to always live with us and marry Fox, but I am fine with that. It was so sweet too, the way she said it. Like she knew how important it was. Tyler is afraid of growing up. She wants me to always be just her mom. She always says that she is never going to have babies so that we won't ever be grandparents. I feel so sad when I see her worry about the inevitable. So I was so happy to hear her look forward to a part of adulthood.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some interesting firsts. And remember, Tyler is only 3, she had a LONG time to grow out of the fear of growing up :o)

    PS I really love the blog, but I still miss you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete